Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Prove it, not just by not falling off the earth, but prove it, discuss both Newtons and Einsteins ideas about it. If you can't, you only BELIEVE in Gravity, and that is not very scientific, is it?

GG.


Susan Doris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Quote

It has already been done in researches by
> scientists, the proper scientific way and written
> in many books,
> However, since no objective results have been
> achieved, the scientists whoever they are have to
> go back to square one, and, using the scientific
> method, set up experiments which might take them
> further. If they do not, then the current
> situation is that they don't know. The knowledge
> and understanding about the functions of the brain
> will no doubt improve and come up with answers
> from a physical or chemical point of view why
> people think there is actual telepathy. They won't
> succeedd before I die, that's for sure!!
>
Quote

but you are not into that sort. I can't
> explain what happens in my brain
> And that is why you can only say truly that you
> believe you know that telepathy
> works.
>
Quote

And even the scientists who did the
> telepathy experiments over many years have not
> explained how it works.
> Well, of course, they haven’t explained – it
> didn’t work above the levels of chance. So
>
Quote

so you are left with calling me either a
> liar or a dreamer.
> Neither; but if you say you ‘know’ something
> in a discussion like this, it’s the wording that
> can mislead.
>
Quote

Einstein said we have to assume something,
> and you prefer to assume telepathy does not exist.
>
> That is the only logical conclusion to make at
> present.
>
Quote

I don't assume about it, I have used it
> many times, so I have the knowledge.
> And I absolutely guarantee that you have not
> recorded every single time you have tried it
> whether it was a hit or a miss!!
>
> Susan

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 920 Itatw70s 28-Apr-19 19:53
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 153 PB Bytes 28-Apr-19 22:20
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 166 Itatw70s 28-Apr-19 23:45
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 164 Susan Doris 29-Apr-19 05:09
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 181 Itatw70s 29-Apr-19 13:59
A broader version of the claim 147 drrayeye 01-May-19 18:43
Telepathy is so very real-! 159 greengirl5 01-May-19 23:24
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 141 Susan Doris 02-May-19 05:21
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 141 greengirl5 02-May-19 14:03
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 172 Susan Doris 02-May-19 14:48
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 165 Eddie Larry 02-May-19 16:04
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 157 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:12
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 159 Eddie Larry 03-May-19 03:04
So, Susan, do you believe in Gravity? Prove it -! 156 greengirl5 02-May-19 22:59
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 175 Enigcom 01-May-19 17:05
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 158 Susan Doris 01-May-19 17:32
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 169 Itatw70s 01-May-19 23:14
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 153 Enigcom 02-May-19 14:22
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 149 Susan Doris 02-May-19 14:54
The "Exclusive conception of the world?" 165 Itatw70s 02-May-19 18:14
"Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair.... 191 Itatw70s 02-May-19 19:05
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair....and Einsteins preface 167 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:44
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair....can all be read by just clicking 146 greengirl5 03-May-19 00:01
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair.... 147 drrayeye 04-May-19 13:59
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 152 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:21
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 168 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:02
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 157 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:15
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 152 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:21
Mental radio 154 drrayeye 04-May-19 14:06
Re: Mental radio 167 Susan Doris 04-May-19 14:41
Re: Mental radio 142 drrayeye 04-May-19 21:46
Einstein believed the book and recommended it 148 greengirl5 04-May-19 22:38
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 150 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:17
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 148 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:05
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 168 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:17
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 175 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:23
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 150 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:25
How about you explain Gravity... 170 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:23
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 154 Susan Doris 03-May-19 06:00
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 149 greengirl5 03-May-19 10:50
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 147 Itatw70s 03-May-19 11:36
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 165 greengirl5 03-May-19 22:42
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 136 Susan Doris 04-May-19 05:12
Fact, not wishful thinking 153 greengirl5 04-May-19 09:02
Re: Fact, not wishful thinking 142 Susan Doris 04-May-19 11:05
Re: Fact, not wishful thinking 146 greengirl5 04-May-19 12:22
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 156 Susan Doris 03-May-19 16:43
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 184 Itatw70s 03-May-19 17:02
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 161 Itatw70s 03-May-19 23:30
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 161 Susan Doris 04-May-19 05:22
Pretty good 168 drrayeye 04-May-19 14:21
Re: Pretty good 168 Itatw70s 04-May-19 16:38
Re: Pretty good 168 Susan Doris 04-May-19 18:08
Re: Pretty good 165 drrayeye 04-May-19 21:54
Re: Pretty good 141 greengirl5 04-May-19 22:47
Re: Pretty good 172 Itatw70s 05-May-19 00:23
Re: Pretty good 159 Susan Doris 05-May-19 05:32
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 152 greengirl5 03-May-19 23:07
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 163 Itatw70s 03-May-19 23:43
The mind and vaccines, never mind the gravity of the measles outbreak! 165 greengirl5 04-May-19 03:00
Re: The mind and vaccines, never mind the gravity of the measles outbreak! 160 Itatw70s 04-May-19 16:00
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 158 Susan Doris 05-May-19 12:53
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 153 Itatw70s 05-May-19 14:49
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 154 Susan Doris 05-May-19 16:01
In other words 166 drrayeye 06-May-19 00:44
Re: In other words 248 Susan Doris 06-May-19 05:12
Was he wrong? 154 greengirl5 05-May-19 22:34
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 150 PB Bytes 05-May-19 16:38
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 157 Itatw70s 05-May-19 17:42


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.