Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello, TirthPurohit. I am supposing that you saw my interest in the Vedas and the Upanishads. I have read the Bhagavad Gita several times, though, years ago.

I lived in Pakistan during my teen years. It was also two other Moslem countries and Israel since I was a child. My interest in your religion is far-reaching to my personal interests. Yes, I was in Delhi and Agra when I was thirteen.

The things you have shared here is somewhat unfamiliar to the Western mind. Your language is quite the challenge to speak and understand. I am thankful that you have shared your most blessed ways, also a little different from the ancient ways of Northern Europe. I can truly understand the blessedness of honoring the deceased. I was at my mother's funeral in 2015. However, consistency and long distance travel are more challenging than I can accomodate. In the West, it is usual to sometimes visit the deceased. It is difficult with a lack of money to travel there.

I have a beloved picture of my mother, my father and my two sisters also, who have passed on to whats next. I came from a Christian family, but my studies have revealed the questionable "attributes" of that religion. There is no need to explain further. I have settled my self in my choices of "understanding". That is why I study your religion; to gain an understanding.

So far, I am pleased that everything of the Vedas is very relative to other practices.

Perhaps we may talk further of such things!!?

Here is a link to the basics of Hinduism:

[www.quora.com]

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16-Apr-19 23:09 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What are the benefits of doing shradh? 580 tirthpurohit 16-Apr-19 10:00
Mod Note > Topic Moved? 106 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Apr-19 14:14
Re: Mod Note > Topic Moved? 175 Itatw70s 16-Apr-19 22:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.