Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I was, as always, profiled as incompetent by my boss concerning my driving abilities, since I have had a few previous accidents, the last one not my fault. He has a nasty habit of pidgeon-holing me as "liability". I do everything I can to be careful. Yet, his opinion has no room for my personal improvement and responsibility.

Just a simple move of going around another vehicle with room to spare got him yelling at me to wait for the driver to move his truck in front of me. There is a ditch on the left side, yet I had room to spare, in my judgement.

Why do I say the world is a scam? Because no one gives a sh__ about my 49 years of driving experiences since I was 16 years old. I have had 50/50 percentage of having an accident, which does not include all of the times I "survived" other peoples driving threats to my time on the road. No one allows for my EFFORTS to drive professionally, which is 90 per cent of the time.

The profiling attitude really got me disgusted with the profiling attitude of my boss.

I stay and tolerate MUCH at work. But it really got my goat today.

So, I was talking to a lady that is a driver and told her that this world is a scam. She said it is an illusion, and I said, yes, it is a scam. How many people are trying to get one over me? Talk, talk, talk. What kind of place is this that people ingnore their own deficiencies just to ridicule others? What kind of policy is it that insists thst I have defects, yet not anyone else?

What a scam!!!!!!!

This ONE THING has been the Number One issue I have confronted my ENTIRE life, even since childhood. I suspect that it is my Karma to be condemned everyday by people WHO DON'T REALLY KNOW ME!!.

I Struggle to live in this environment continually. As Jesus said, " he who has not sinned may cast the first stone". Yet very few consider their own misgivings and shovel the sh__ onto my front door!!!

I am outraged that all of my personal responsibilities toward others is rejected by those others. I do everything I can to live up to the verse in Proverbs: "The man who controls himself is greater than the man who takes a city". I just get angry at the "convenience" others have to throw stones at me, as they say, "because I can". That is a poor mans philosophy. I work VERY HARD at controlling my self, with a little compassion as well. But I can't take the inequality of "terms". Other people have a right to their opinions, this I agree. But bitter fruit is very delicious to some people. I vomit such bitter fruit. There is no room for condemnation in my life. I must always look forward with hope for better days and better ways.

I don't know what to say here, except that my hopes are decisively ignored by others at some times. I accept that. I have a boundary against dounle standards, where it's OK for you to diminish me, but it's not OK to be an observer of others HABITS, however they may repeat the behavior.

Say I'm wrong, if you like. I will always focus on my own behavior as best as I can.

As long as Inner Space is about "personal development", a subjective viewpoint, I will always say my piece of mind and heart. Development is an ongoing process: that should be OBVIOUS to anyone here.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 586 Itatw70s 29-Mar-19 00:40
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 84 Susan Doris 29-Mar-19 07:30
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 85 Itatw70s 29-Mar-19 11:36
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 81 Hawklord53 29-Mar-19 19:53
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 84 greengirl5 29-Mar-19 23:03
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 85 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-19 21:01
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 85 greengirl5 29-Mar-19 23:16
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 78 Itatw70s 30-Mar-19 00:00
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 78 greengirl5 30-Mar-19 02:29
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 73 Itatw70s 30-Mar-19 20:28
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 74 Eddie Larry 31-Mar-19 14:30
Whats good? 83 grangram 30-Mar-19 07:10
Re: Whats good? 82 Itatw70s 30-Mar-19 21:31
Joni! We are Stardust 74 grangram 31-Mar-19 07:51
Re: Joni! We are Stardust 71 Itatw70s 31-Mar-19 17:52
Re: Joni! We are Stardust 118 Itatw70s 31-Mar-19 21:55
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 85 Enigcom 30-Mar-19 13:26
Re: I have come to the conclusion that this world is a scam. 80 Itatw70s 30-Mar-19 20:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.