Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Firstly - many thanks for putting in a title which immediately attracts interest ... and a smile!

I don't think I need to look at a link to know about the truth of how time flies when you're older!! :)

I wish I could spend more of my waking time doing more activities, and seeing new places, but that is not possible, so if I find myself with nothing to do, I do not waste any of that time fretting! I have a large window in my lounge - the width of the room, and I sit on the settee with my right side to it, so that if anything happens outside, then my peripheral visionwon't miss it! A neighbour, whom I've known for nearly 50 years, and I have gone out to coffee on a Saturday morning for quite a few years now, but now my Saturday mornings are one of those sitting looking times, as she died, quite suddenly, last month

Interestingly well, interesting to me anyway!, I am here on GH at the moment because I thought I'd just go to Inner Space and see if a lively-worded and non-pretentious topic happened to be available, and, if not, I might try and think of one.

so thanks again, Eddie

Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
“Spring already? Why time seems to fly as we age“ 551 Eddie Larry 24-Mar-19 14:40
Percentages 86 Dr. Troglodyte 24-Mar-19 15:10
Re: Percentages 77 Eddie Larry 24-Mar-19 15:53
Re: “Spring already? Why time seems to fly as we age“ 83 Susan Doris 24-Mar-19 16:54
Re: “Spring already? Why time seems to fly as we age“ 82 Eddie Larry 24-Mar-19 17:25
Re: “Spring already? Why time seems to fly as we age“ 84 Itatw70s 24-Mar-19 20:10
Autumn already! 90 greengirl5 24-Mar-19 21:33
Re: Autumn already! 91 Itatw70s 25-Mar-19 02:54
Re: Autumn already! 89 greengirl5 25-Mar-19 08:51
Re: Autumn already! 130 Enigcom 25-Mar-19 22:09

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.