Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
From THE MOIRE ARENA: Jomon; I surrender to your massive intellect but I fear all that is unknown to me as all beings do. Some knowledge is too heavy at certain periods of our presence. Surely, I am aware that you would know the why of my hesitation. Since I am one of the few here in this instance of the Goge sector, that can think beyond the highest minds presently enjoying existence in the matrix of data, you would and should give me your indulgence. I need to know who and what you are if you are an Omegon. Please tell me more of your bodily makeup.

Takion; As an Omegon, one must strive for the highest of states, or the light being that assumes physical flesh upon entering into this, Goge’s dream trance. All beings are but one mind as you have been taught, this is true but the deepness is not seen in you yet. There is but One atmosphere of Godly mentality outside of the physicality dimension/s. Upon entering a means of motivation here, we become multifaceted and find personalities in every expression of this matriculation. Omegons are given a solid state for our light to be expressed eternally so the Overlording can be accomplished. If a being can reach this state in an opening held by another who has awakened to Omegonship, then they can be given an amplified opportunity to ride the Light of extension. Our Atomic structure is augmented to say the least. I could give you this state of existence if you were deserving. I will expand on this at a later instant in Time. I have much to teach you in a matter of little time. Urgency has caused us to meet here at a point of dire need. This place is of Godly designation. You are the point mentality of future generations and events.

Jomon; As you may or may not know, I am one of the highest minds here on this planet. I have lived long and experienced much by being involved in virtually every operation and catastrophe a thinking entity can have achieved or been given the challenge by others to assume burgeoning responsibility. I may know more than you and If you are attempting to supercede me in some way, I may be an adversary to your plans.

Takion; You have nothing on me young one. I am given the plans of this entire responsibility of existence here in Time/Space. Millions of orbits ago, I started as a base human-like being on a little planet fifth from the Goge. It was a starting point for my physical soul in this physicality and it was indeed a challenge for one borne to learning how to survive in a form here in this realm of feelings and emotional scorn. Our bodies were simple, yet complex at the same time. Our world was small yet large. Our mission was known, yet unknown. I was an Agri Practitioner who over saw the utilization of all the tools of nutrition to sustain a being in existence. I was a feeder of my people. At birth, we were to learn the read of every point of contrast for benefit to the being. We created billions of plants and ecosystems to sustain those plants for consummation. I fed my whole world for eons. Every elemental that was involved in the life force was known to me. As the planet changed, I had to note those changes and reconfigure all parts of the wholes to interface with the needs of my people. It was all part of our learning process which we held in the highest of interests. We had no time for foolery, else we ceased to exist.

Jomon; I too am as you are. I am held to care for the structure of physical existence on this world. All you say is old knowledge to me. Tell me something I do not consider. From my early beginnings I have amplified daily on the knowledge and wisdom of the very teachings of this world’s messages held in the secret infrastructure of its very nature. I know all of how to interface with physicality and utilize its tellings. I am also a Surveyor. I see beyond. I read beyond. I think beyond. Tell me what is out there in the Universe to know that I must endure your presence here in my sensory discovery, old ancient Agri-one of Omegon stature.

Takion; You know what your see. This is good. But do you know beyond your seeing? Do you even know how one came to seeing in this thing we call existence? You just stepped into this means of motivation in this projection to experience life and perceive its fruits and potential Hell. Do you think it is the work of a practitioner of magic? It just happened due to an evolving tale of one’s word of mouth. No. It is beyond your scope. One may see a device for ascertaining data and what is data, what form of receiving and sending and do the two even interface to existence? You and almost everyone else has some form of eye, but what is an eye? When and where did its need arise to the mind of Godliness. Does mind just see anyway? If one were to develop a thinking device, wherein would it ascertain anything unless it could build upon the tools created prior and future??? Beings have emulated the mind’s eye to negotiate here in Time/Space, but where is the first one and does it exist in dimensionless aspects? God sees without eyes or is the ultimate eye. Indeed all time is known to Mind and its numbers are formulated in the over-lording of the physical realms. The Enigmni lurks within the totality of IS. IS, is the seeing of creation and design.

Designing an eye to see when sight was not there to be seen causes the mind to drift! What came first, an idea of what seeing was a believing, or believing what could be seen if seeing could be achieved! Therefore, what is enlightened and lighted so sight may be amplified to the thinker mentality! How could God design a place to see if seeing had not ever been a place to be experienced unless seeing had always been? Therefore, the Light has forever issued forth in Eternity and light is assigned to Mind. Has mind always seen and does the workings of sight prove an evolution? How long could mind exist if sight was not? To see as the finest eye and mind does in life — what would have to transpire in order for such a grand Union as mind and discernment manifest? All sensual experience is indeed mind-involving to discern the tools of being and becoming in and out of IS.

file:///Users/michelle/Desktop/Ron%20desktop/Red%20Eaglx%20-%20cook.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 1608 Enigcom 24-Jan-19 12:55
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 153 Itatw70s 25-Jan-19 00:50
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 138 Enigcom 27-Jan-19 16:38
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 132 Itatw70s 29-Jan-19 01:04
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 120 Enigcom 29-Jan-19 17:28
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 150 Itatw70s 29-Jan-19 20:04
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 85 Enigcom 06-Apr-19 23:32
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 86 Itatw70s 07-Apr-19 20:55
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 85 Eddie Larry 07-Apr-19 21:55
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 90 Itatw70s 07-Apr-19 22:07
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 85 Eddie Larry 07-Apr-19 23:23
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 85 Enigcom 09-Apr-19 21:05
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 65 Enigcom 05-May-19 19:48
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 71 Itatw70s 05-May-19 20:30
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 61 Enigcom 06-May-19 12:46
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 63 drew 11-May-19 01:06
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 63 Enigcom 11-May-19 13:42
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 58 drew 12-May-19 01:15
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 59 Enigcom 13-May-19 16:36
Re: Fishing hehe 70 drew 14-May-19 11:30
Re: Fishing hehe 56 Enigcom 15-May-19 13:31
Re: Fishing hehe 64 Susan Doris 15-May-19 13:51
Re: Fishing hehe 54 drew 16-May-19 06:39
Re: Fishing hehe 49 Enigcom 16-May-19 15:28
Re: Fishing hehe 76 Enigcom 16-May-19 15:32
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 66 Itatw70s 15-May-19 22:41
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 58 drew 16-May-19 01:00
Re: Thoughts while meditating on a hill in Texas... 56 drew 16-May-19 06:14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.