Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I wonder how my very best conjectures on current or ancient ideas can "fall by the wayside?"

I think so that I can communicate situational paradigms that may, or may not, include any discussions. Why do you think that I bother to post new OP's about such perceptions that my particular mirror reflections reveal to me about the subjects at hand?

I fear that an exclusive attitude pervades the tenure of some here who want a LESS CONTROVERSIAL "discussion". Shall I make conversation about birds, or home remodeling, or traffic accidents, or the words of a politician? Yes, there are SAFE AND UNINSPIRING topics I could indulge in, but how is society to move forward without the VARIETY of thoughts that invoke a response? Lazy people are tragic!!! I do contemplate and assess any kind of thought exercise that confronts not only yourselves, but myself included. Shame to those who would like a boring discussion about their hairdo or their exercise habits and so on. I like controversial, if not incomprehensible topics. As I said before, I am a progressive thinker. I literally excercise my mind with conditions and conceptions that CROSS THE BORDER OF SAFE THINKING. I just don't care if lazy self-satisfied people want their favorite lollipop for sanctuary in their lifestyle. It is deadly to forsake forward movement, because THERE IS NO GROWTH IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THAT INDOLENT PERSON, whoever they are (or THINK they are).

I have to be rude because I only RESPECT THE ADVENTURER of great ideas, things and places of POWER. I have seen Mount Everest. I have circumnavigated the Globe, I have made friends with insects for the most part. I have survived AGAINST ALL ODDS where my very life was physically endangered.

What else is true? Do you who read this have anything to include on this table of consideration? I would love to know!!!

If you "can't stand the sight of me", then lay it out on the table!!!

I've been called many things with many words. SO WHAT? That's not me.

Do you want to pursue new avenues of thought or lay in the drunkards ditch? I work for a living!! Show me your sincerity, REALLY!!!

Read the lyrics of this song. It is short and to the point. The point being the name of this song. Infinite spirit!!!!

[youtu.be]

THINK!!!!

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01-Jan-19 00:54 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 981 Itatw70s 01-Jan-19 00:13
Re: Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 122 Eddie Larry 01-Jan-19 05:25
Re: Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 125 Susan Doris 01-Jan-19 11:05
Re: Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 124 drrayeye 01-Jan-19 21:02
Re: Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 122 Susan Doris 01-Jan-19 22:38
Re: Five and one half hours to midnight, New Years eve.... 186 drrayeye 02-Jan-19 08:13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.