Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have no problem toward any expression of idealism, positive or otherwise. It is a poem of despair; should we not despair how the human being has overtaken the planet? I see many instances of population increase. I have lived my life in my present area since 1974, except for one year up north and 8 months in another part of the state where I live. Progress is a human word. Ask all of the animals and the trees whether they thought progress of humanity was a positive dispensation of territorialism? Where are the thriving creatures? I suppose most of them lay on the roads dead.

Is it too much to ask: where does the natural realm run to hide from humankind? Into the roads, I suspect. And there they lay, bound forever in this human world of progress!!

I don't believe that some folk actually care about the lives of nature, as long as money keeps coming in to satiate their need for more money. No animal in the wild gets a hearing from humankind. There is very few advocates that notice the death toll of innocent creatures that we are responsible to care for.

Oh well, I said my peace.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Inevitable Crisis to Come 1416 Rune 15-Dec-18 12:14
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 209 Susan Doris 15-Dec-18 14:53
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 208 greengirl5 15-Dec-18 20:58
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 179 Itatw70s 16-Dec-18 00:56
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 191 greengirl5 16-Dec-18 02:55
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 155 Rune 22-Jan-19 13:22
Re: The Inevitable Crisis to Come 219 Rune 24-Jan-19 12:05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.