The short version is the list I made:
1. Projection-- this refers to the projection of matter in its various forms. They must exist in order to observe them.
2. Reception--this is the first function of consciousness. Reception allows forms to be observed by us.
3. Perception--This is the unique formula each of us uses to interpret all forms of material objects into our own mental library of memories and responses.
4. Admission--this is the personal acknowledgement of Reality in our own faculties of thought and sensory response.
5. Coalition--this is the most important social interaction phase whereby our shared experience is tested, examined, and evaluated by our peers.
Which neither space nor time touches.
|What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern....||583||Itatw70s||01-Dec-18 19:40|
|I think it exists||48||greengirl5||01-Dec-18 20:13|
|Re: I think it exists||46||Itatw70s||01-Dec-18 22:50|
|Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern....||49||cladking||02-Dec-18 02:03|
|Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern....||54||Eddie Larry||02-Dec-18 04:08|
|Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern....||47||Itatw70s||02-Dec-18 14:04|
|How, What, Why, Where, When, and Whose Consciousness???||50||Reagent||03-Dec-18 00:54|
|Beats me||47||drrayeye||03-Dec-18 10:59|
|Re: Beats me||60||Itatw70s||03-Dec-18 12:45|
|Re: Beats me||38||Susan Doris||10-Dec-18 18:46|
|Re: Beats me||45||Eddie Larry||10-Dec-18 19:48|