Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
. . . Fine by me, so long as it doesn't get shoe-horned into what I call - that lengthy, linear, and imprecise language-conundrum. . . It is there where it becomes the stuff of great debates and definitions by any and all who have the power of speech to participate. . . Sometimes to the point of becoming noisy and nasty by those who think they know your own perceptions of presence better than yourself. . . Never mind whether they're the masters of that native tongue in use (I know I ain't, heh). . . One could liken that presumption by others to that "third-rail" of unwelcomed imposition and confrontation best given a wide berth. . .

. . . History is pock-marked with those tyrannical-controlling wan-a-bees. . . They've been fruitful and multiplied since one's youthful years of initiation and awakening. . . To adopt a metaphor of sorts, one's ears are still burning yet well intact and functional, for now, as a reminder that there are still those who would have things their way and only their way forward believing that their goal as the only measure of all things. . .

. . . One maintains that each individual has the capacity to exceed their birthright while evaluating guidance along that journey. . . Thanks for your point of view from academia. . .

"Mind like parachute, must be open to function." ~ Charlie Chan - Famous Chinese detective character

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern.... 825 Itatw70s 01-Dec-18 19:40
I think it exists 91 greengirl5 01-Dec-18 20:13
Re: I think it exists 84 Itatw70s 01-Dec-18 22:50
Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern.... 103 cladking 02-Dec-18 02:03
Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern.... 94 Eddie Larry 02-Dec-18 04:08
Re: What is Consciousness?--an essay to discern.... 93 Itatw70s 02-Dec-18 14:04
How, What, Why, Where, When, and Whose Consciousness??? 92 Reagent 03-Dec-18 00:54
Beats me 87 drrayeye 03-Dec-18 10:59
Re: Beats me 105 Itatw70s 03-Dec-18 12:45
Re: Beats me 76 Susan Doris 10-Dec-18 18:46
Re: Beats me 90 Eddie Larry 10-Dec-18 19:48
Agreed.... 127 Itatw70s 11-Dec-18 00:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.