Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Actually, Eddie, the book was written for the seeker, with real people practicing the Path. The lady who gave me this knowledge also gave me a group meeting once a week. If I do not go and pay attention, then my search would be in vain.

As for the Human Being, there are levels of Reality which lead to a complete Spirit of Being, with all of the levels achieved toward the Ultimate Reality of Consiousness. That Ultimate Reality is Sat Desh.

Yes, it is an ancient teaching passed down through the seekers themselves, The Masters. If I don't go to the weekly meeting, then I would not know what is possible. I will keep you informed by a PM on GHMB. And then I may consider explaining what I've found. I know VERY WELL how to be skeptical. But from exposure to Asian teachings, then and now, I am convinced that a look-see is definite and wise to connect with other seekers. At my age, I have nothing to lose looking into this.

Years ago I enquired into Scientology, Buddhism and the Rosicrusians. I just did not connect. This is my latest opportunity to find Completeness. That is all that is left for me. I know how to scrutinize, yet allow the Event to happen, since I've done this before. I must know what is going on here!!!!

That may sound DESPERATE, but it is not. I can still repeat my daily life, like the movie, Ground Hog Day. But the avenue must turn somewhere. Why not here?

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Science and the influential imagination.... 832 Itatw70s 17-Nov-18 21:42
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 131 Eddie Larry 18-Nov-18 00:00
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 147 Itatw70s 18-Nov-18 00:27
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 122 Itatw70s 20-Nov-18 23:29
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 117 Eddie Larry 20-Nov-18 23:45
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 118 Itatw70s 21-Nov-18 00:18
Re: Science and the influential imagination.... 207 Eddie Larry 21-Nov-18 00:56

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.