Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Well, here I go:
First, the title of the topic is not grammatical.
‘Humanity is much more REASON’
Does that mean ‘much more reason than something else’? If so, what?
Does it mean ’much more than reason’? If so, why is that, or any other word, missing?
I await an explanation.

Please read the starting post and stay on the topic Susan.
I did read the OP and because of the title, the capital letters, the non-focus of the post , and the fact that Itatw has been at times posting in your *style* - whatever that can be called, I thought it was one of his!!

Is it possible that hidden in the sands, rocks and unrecognizable debris of the Mediterranean world, deep down below all that ancient oblivion there exists the remains of a most unrecognized old, advanced civilization? An Eden world may hide there. One we have been held to not know or realize by plan then dictate? Could such be the condition sold to our entire planet’s mindset to deprive us of our true being? We have no concept of how advanced humanity might have been prior to the Carolina Bays Event of 12,900 years ago when some massive punctuated event swept the planet clean. If the Demigods or whomever these potentially super beings were, survived an Earthwide catastrophe due to advanced engineering methods that we see in Egypt, Peru and many isolated spots around the globe including the evidence of advanced mathematics and knowledge, then they would have been the benefactors of lost civilizations and religious traditions. They could have ruled isolated through those centuries of reclaiming our former ancestry. It seems evident that they had the expertise of our present day DARPA with the brain power of MIT behind their evident engineering creations. These entities so highly educated may have survived intact almost like our Army Corp of Engineers with much of their equipment intact and working. With the evidence of Nazca in mind, they may have flown around the planet. They would have been perceived as the greatest saviours when they appeared to the few survivors clinging to what little the world had left after the sweeping of mile high Tsunamis! Survivors who had to start over in the climb back to where we are today.
Very imaginative, conjuring up pictures in one’s mind, but fiction. Not a scrap of objective evidence to back it up; unless, of course, you can produce some. It is story-telling and we all love a good story. (If you’d ever read Sir Terry Pratchett’s book, ‘Nation’, you would see this aspect of human behaviour well illustrated.)

The whole paragraph has too many ‘ifs’, ‘possibles’, ‘maybe’s’ etc. Such speculative questions, lacking evidence, do not lead to the conclusion you wonder about.

With the increasing Archaeological finds of today rapidly showing more and more the early remains of a former advanced civilization, the answer seems clear, we have been had!
Please provide links to this evidence, if any of it is verified.

Yet we now know the true God of our being to become has a message larger than our perceived Universe. We are His Parts of the Whole! Now we see deeper, dimensionally!
And that is fanciful and without real meaning. It obviously means something to you, but is out of touch with reality as far as I’m concerned.

If you want me to 'stay on the topic', please say what the topic is; because if it is as I read it before, the answer remains: no.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Humanity is much more... REASON. 938 Enigcom 17-Nov-18 16:09
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 136 Susan Doris 17-Nov-18 17:43
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 136 greengirl5 17-Nov-18 21:34
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 139 Itatw70s 17-Nov-18 21:50
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 130 Enigcom 18-Nov-18 17:48
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 135 Susan Doris 18-Nov-18 18:28
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 134 greengirl5 18-Nov-18 23:42
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 127 Susan Doris 19-Nov-18 05:52
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 124 greengirl5 19-Nov-18 08:56
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 126 Susan Doris 19-Nov-18 09:00
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 126 greengirl5 19-Nov-18 09:06
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 124 Itatw70s 19-Nov-18 12:48
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 124 Enigcom 19-Nov-18 13:31
Re: Humanity is much more... REASON. 118 Susan Doris 19-Nov-18 18:56
Ron's OP 124 drrayeye 19-Nov-18 20:14
Re: Ron's OP 129 Itatw70s 20-Nov-18 00:47
Re: Ron's OP 200 Enigcom 22-Nov-18 13:09

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.