Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Susan, this response is extremely long, and I will answer each question of yours.

I have not responded recently due to other activity. I posted other things because I am always thinking, something my manager at work says I do too much.

I use caps to emphathize an intent of meaning. It is an old habit that I have used to underline words and phrases when I write on paper. In fact, a first draft of this conversation is on paper.

Yes, worth is subjective, but an emotional livelihood requires a balanced emotional tenet. That is why emphasis is supposed to be an extraordinary feeling of confidence.

I do use analogy a lot. That is because I try to indicate a thought pattern to emphasize a meaning. As for "caring", I do value and sometimes am astonished by the the words used by posters on GHMB.

Yes, "wise words", as you said, are individually discerned as either valuable, or regretful. I admit that some posts are not to my liking, but that is the nature of a discussion board.

I do agree that no one poster has the autonomy to instruct; rather, I do think that some posters are informing with a little attitude. I have been paying attention to that aspect of the boards.

I have learned more than I have shared. Even you are valued as a level-headed poster, even when I disagree. I do support, however, the unique strain of thoughts that convey a mental format, I.E., imagination.

Thankyou for prompting me to consider your words "you have never quite got the point" about this Forum. Indeed, I am yet learning about discussion since I have never previously been involved with discussions previously. As for now, I am entering my responses to your questions. I notice how much work you have put in to communicate your observations about my entries. If I seem weak-minded, it is because I have to learn to be considerate to other posters.

I mentioned "the only game in the whole wide world". That is what I experience everyday at my work, and with significant others. I, indeed, have traveled around the world, and have yet to accomodate those who enter my life, even today. I am daily being confronted with other peoples thoughts.

I used the phrase, "interaction of selves", which I have noticed as the very core of human communications. Some words of others are astonishing to me.

I also have personal response reactions. I remain in a state of consideration of anyone's thoughts that I have been unfamiliar with.

I am taking your questions to heart. Now, I can relax and enjoy the discussion nature of this Forum. Thankyou very much for your observations about my thoughts.

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Relationships..... 1039 Itatw70s 16-Nov-18 01:31
Re: Relationships..... 207 Susan Doris 16-Nov-18 13:18
Morning has Broken 224 drrayeye 17-Nov-18 05:53
Re: Relationships..... 201 Susan Doris 18-Nov-18 07:04
Re: Relationships..... 160 Itatw70s 18-Nov-18 16:34
Re: Relationships..... 162 Susan Doris 18-Nov-18 18:17
Re: Relationships..... 173 Itatw70s 18-Nov-18 19:38
Re: Relationships..... 344 Susan Doris 19-Nov-18 06:17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.