Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

I'm proposing that John of Patmos was one of the Two Witness's, just as John the Baptist was, and Both were operating in the Spirit of Moses & Elijah, one each of course, Moses or Elijah.

Revelation 10:11 Written By John of Patmos, 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. Revelation 11 Talks about the Two Witness's and the Little Book John ate that was sweet in his mouth but when he ate it was Bitter.

I'm proposing that the reason the Book was firstly Sweet was, that God was going to Deliver his People. And Bitter because God was about Judge the World before the Start of the 1000 year reign, and 2/3rds of the World would Perish making it a Bitter Sweet Revelation, and then at the end The 1000 Years, the Anti-Christ shows up on the Scene, then the Final Battle & Judgment.

I know for me it's Bitter Sweet if true, and from what I have read and studied it fits, Do you own research, that's How it see it at the moment.

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
John of Patmos one of the Two Witness's? 570 Lowelldw64 08-Nov-18 04:57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.