Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I've never done this before; that is, make a progressive rock album the topic of personal development. I had to because this particular album influenced me at the subconscious level, in which The lyrics swayed my worldview in a subtle manner. I know this NOW since rediscovering this album quite coincidentally a few months ago.

It was the 1970's and I had a lot of records, which I gave away when CD's showed up in the 1980's.

The interest I had in this album was in the lyrics, at least now I have heard them again after so many, many years.

So, there are two lyrical phrases that I want to focus on here. The first, in the title song, A Tab in the Ocean, were these words:
"Taste, touch and find what's in your mind". This is the very same agenda that the Rosicrucians have to offer, in many words and exercises that I did in Atrium 1. It is paramount to KNOW what's in the mind, to "experience" the realities that commingle in the recesses of the WHOLE mind. Why do you think that, for school, the recess is encouraged to allow children to saturate their brains with the knowledge they have just learned, in a spontaneous, playful way?

The second lyric is: "Imagination merged with reality". THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS on this Forum. The Quantum field demands acknowledgement for its interaction with our mental capacities.

Now is the time to listen to 35.57 minutes of this really good album. Please listen to the two lyrics I quoted. ENJOY!!!

[youtu.be]

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Nektar--A Tab in the Ocean... 609 Itatw70s 16-Jul-18 00:05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.