Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Excellent!!!!

Quote: "A person can't move from one mental state to another, without moving from one physical state to another".

What a mouthful!! Life is the physical state that expresses our physical and mental state as a cohabitation of two ends of the same event(s).

I would like to introduce a word I summoned today:

Multi-Harmoniousness.
This means "Many pleasant combinations". It refers to dimensional shifts in consciousness, that intertwine and introduce new ways of living. It is well-known that dimensional living induces and introduces traits of "Otherness" as well as "Completeness" in our conscious experiences beyond the present reality. This is not alternative realities. This is the Juncture of All Realities-thus Dimensional. I call it Multi-Harmoniousness to IMPLICATE that the so-called irrational states may actually be the greater knowledge and experiences that take us over the hump of common "reality" into the extraordinary realities of farther physical states of experience that are cooperative with dimensional Mind states.
Rejoice, for hope is the restitution of two dilemmas: physical restraint and mental blockage. The mind and it's counterpart, physically, is the brain. The brain, as the physicality of mind is wooed to join the extension of the Mind's overarching reach beyond the brain's acclimation of ordinary things. This is super-acclimation.

Now, all we need is the acclamation of victory over "plain" reality; Our world plateau. We have been in the Valley of years for a very long time.

Search yourselves and ask: "Do I know the view from the summit?" It is a barrier to doubt the higher visions; yet they exist, nonetheless.

When one gets their first taste of spiritual honey, the Grand View of Multi-Harmoniousness, the possibilities ARE ENDLESS.

There is a dimensional shift for every person. I know, because it frequented my mental door since childhood(when I knew nothing beyond my thoughts, as a child).

Now I am convinced that more is accumulated as time reaches a peak in one's life, and IT WILL.

Everything you folks have contributed to my furtherance is returnable to you folks on GHMB. It is SO!!!!
[youtu.be]

PS. The Pond: Deep. Clear. Still. Reflecting the Infinite and the Eternal... (with) both the beauty and ugliness that falls into (the Pond itself).

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10-Jul-18 23:57 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Crux of Being... 842 Enigcom 14-Jun-18 23:25
Re: The Crux of Being... 154 Enigcom 15-Jun-18 16:33
In two minds about which to be 106 drew 09-Jul-18 21:44
Re: In two minds about which to be 121 Itatw70s 10-Jul-18 11:51
Sometimes, an other will have the right words. 105 drew 10-Jul-18 19:41
Re: Sometimes, an other will have the right words. 128 Itatw70s 10-Jul-18 23:09
Re: Sometimes, an other will have the right words. 215 drew 11-Jul-18 02:40
Re: The Crux of Being... 108 Enigcom 10-Jul-18 16:17
Re: The Crux of Being... 107 Itatw70s 11-Jul-18 00:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.