Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Here they are:

[m.activebeat.com]

I deemed it relevant to add this subject to Inner Space since it is about personal development.
I know that I have a disorder-schizophrenia. But I was surprised to find two other disorders, namely Schizoid and Schizotypal.

I have nothing to add here since these traits are NOT as condemnation nor a weakness of character. They are MOSTLY genetic, yet they are the REALITY of many people. I was always insecure and paranoid. People smarter than I always scared me, because my survival was (is) in the balance.

I have no regrets about any of these, and I may actually have several traits. That is ACCEPTABLE to me. I learned about these from the lecture series from The Great Courses. Mark Leary explained everything one needs to know about Personality. The course is called, "Why You are Who you are".

Here is a better list:

[www.mayoclinic.org]

I am FIRMLY IN SUPPORT of anyone's life choices in respect to whatever CONDITION they may be in. I understand the struggles that these personality types have to bear in their lives. I cannot disregard their obvious strengths to endure such conditions, nor can I ignore their BRAVERY to live, just as they are.

Until one responds to the Calling
One remains a seed as yet to germinate
And florish. A seed is a potential forest, in due time. What shall one do to begin?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06-Jun-18 19:28 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Science: The 10 personality disorders.... 471 Itatw70s 06-Jun-18 18:56
Re: Science: The 10 personality disorders.... 222 Itatw70s 06-Jun-18 23:04

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.