Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hey there! So, I was just up in your neck of the woods recently visiting friends with my husband and we ate at the Knight's...Their bar tender made the BEST martini I think I've ever had!! Ann Arbor's not bad! Anyways, here are my questions: I am blood type A- and have been told all sorts of crazy things like Rh negative people descend from Neanderthals and Aliens. What is really the cause of the absence of that Rhesus gene? Do genes just mutate, get switched off, or can they totally disappear? Also I have inherited Pernicious Anemia and am curious about the origin of genetic autoimmune diseases. I think I read that there's some DNA research at the university campus up in Ann Arbor related to PA. Do you know anything about that? Does having a child with a person of a different race cause more autoimmune, allergy, health related problems for the kid? How quickly does the human body adapt to dietary changes such as going from vegan to eating animal products? Like, we have to have B-12 or we die..it only comes from animal sources that I know of..or maybe it's in brewer's yeast...all the more reason to start a home brew!!! Thanks for doing this GHMB thing, I'm looking forward to learning more!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 11 Ferdelance 22-Mar-12 00:50
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 Aine 22-Mar-12 11:58
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 cladking 22-Mar-12 18:46
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 2 Cognito 22-Mar-12 22:43
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 4 Aine 23-Mar-12 12:36
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 2 timlaz 23-Mar-12 10:59
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 Susan Doris 23-Mar-12 19:40
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 Me 23-Mar-12 15:01
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 Ferdelance 26-Mar-12 16:19
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 9 emilylynnae 23-Mar-12 18:49
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 3 wordsmyth 23-Mar-12 19:12
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 7 Ferdelance 24-Mar-12 20:28
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 6 richarddullum 25-Mar-12 15:00
Question Closing soon. 2 Ferdelance 27-Mar-12 17:31
Questions Closed 3 lukehancock 30-Mar-12 09:40
Questions answered by Milford Wolpoff 3 lukehancock 02-Apr-12 09:34
Re: Questions answered by Milford Wolpoff 2 poster72 02-Apr-12 20:23
Thank you. And thanks to Dr Wolpoff. n/t 2 cladking 04-Apr-12 20:01
Re: GHMB Community Interview: Dr. Milford Wolpoff--Ask Anything 4 wordsmyth 04-Apr-12 18:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.