Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Lemuria ...

I too feel that eventually, in order to take total control of our planet, this facist and criminal and "Nazi" element in the world government, and in order to totally make the world agree to total military control and giving up all their rights, will stage a fake alien invasion. I have faced ridicule for these beliefs, however trust me that when they announce [and they will] that the aliens are real and that they are here, I for one will never believe them. They have systematically been conditioning the populace to accept it since 1947 with various UFO stories and an obvious bogus bebunking campagne which has just fueled more specualtion. I think over 70% of people believe that UFO's are real. When it reaches about 90% watch out. War of The Worlds here we come ....

Best Regards
Don Barone

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Coming 'ET Threat' Will Be A Lie 412 Lemuria 08-Mar-04 21:26
Re: The Coming 'ET Threat' Will Be A Lie 207 Ahatmose 08-Mar-04 21:35

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.