Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
As many know, I have been studying "fringe" stuff for years. I really enjoy the fact that this one has been cracked. Way too many times so called "scientists" and "skeptics" poo poo actual real world reported information because they want to dismiss people as "crackpots" and "conspiracy theorists".

The fact is, people can report real facts, but make wrong connections. Lots of those reporting Morgellons disease came up with weird theories - and many that suffer from the disease have mental disorders due to the effects of the disease on the brain.

Yet the disease exists. Kudos to those medical researchers who overcame prejudice and bigotry and skepticism and persevered. Just like those doctors who overcame decades of bullshit and proved ulcers were due to Helicobacter pylori.

Funny thing. Those assholes who assert "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" never are able to define what, exactly, are "extraordinary claims". Just like they cannot provide a testable statement for exactly what is pseudoscience. They are just a bag of dicks, even the females.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 791 Race Jackson 08-Jun-19 01:28
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 41 Me 27-Jun-19 15:34
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 34 Race Jackson 28-Jun-19 00:37
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 50 Aine 28-Jun-19 01:43
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 32 cladking 03-Jul-19 04:07
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 49 Race Jackson 14-Jul-19 04:13
Dermopathy, even plague perhaps 36 Reagent 08-Jul-19 05:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.