Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
For me I remember all the conspiracy posts from years ago, and the oh so self confident people mocking those afflicted with this as nut jobs, conspiracy freaks, and mentally ill wackos. And it was a serious medical condition all the time. And all the mocking and sneering is dropped right down the memory hole.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 1949 Race Jackson 08-Jun-19 01:28
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 189 Me 27-Jun-19 15:34
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 170 Race Jackson 28-Jun-19 00:37
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 198 Aine 28-Jun-19 01:43
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 164 cladking 03-Jul-19 04:07
Re: Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 317 Race Jackson 14-Jul-19 04:13
Dermopathy, even plague perhaps 171 Reagent 08-Jul-19 05:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.