Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
This video shows various estimates of world population by categories of concern. Such veins of interest are very intense:

[youtu.be]

I think that this population count of specific areas of consideration are most enlightening to see in the graphs during the talk.

It is a definite concern seeing that Asia is the most populated by far in any graph.

What this means is that those changes that occur in Asia, like modernization and population control as practiced in the East will affect the base of influence overall. I am glad I am in America, but the odds are mounting beyond the chance factor as the graphs show. We could be adjunctive to the East in due time!!?

What do you think?

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01-Jun-19 20:02 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 687 Itatw70s 01-Jun-19 20:00
Mod Note > Topic Moved 48 Dr. Troglodyte 01-Jun-19 20:37
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 67 greengirl5 01-Jun-19 22:07
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 81 Itatw70s 01-Jun-19 23:04
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 61 D-Archer 02-Jun-19 08:35
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 53 Aham 06-Jun-19 10:37
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 39 Itatw70s 09-Jun-19 00:19
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 67 ldennyjr 09-Jun-19 17:37
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 68 hendrik dirker 03-Jun-19 12:26
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 56 Itatw70s 03-Jun-19 16:55
Re: Overpopulation, yet to be a qualified subject, per individual choices: 67 D-Archer 03-Jun-19 19:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.