Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

The fact that we live in a right handed universe I propose, tells us that the universe was spinning at the time of the big bang, causing a dominant handedness. Most free particles will be right handed because of this reason. The universe can not spin both to the right & left at the same time so we have handedness/ chirality, even though we also have chirality,duality, with a handedness due to initinal & continuing spin.

To look for left handedness we need to look at systems not effected by handedness, entangled systems, as looking at individual particles I propose will be effected by the handedness of the Universe.
I say right handed because of the effects causing right handedness, not because the universe is spinning right. Either way right it still hold true.

Best regards & Shalom
Lowell D. Williams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17-May-19 16:51 by Lowelldw64.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Chirality Explained? 825 Lowelldw64 17-May-19 16:51
Re: Chirality Explained? 82 Lost_In_Place 17-May-19 20:54
Re: Chirality Explained? 83 D-Archer 18-May-19 11:41
Re: Chirality Explained? 94 Lost_In_Place 20-May-19 06:25
Chirality in the Plant World? 51 Lowelldw64 14-Jun-19 13:59
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 39 Dr. Troglodyte 14-Jun-19 15:58
Four Possible Chiral Plant types Based on one model? 47 Lowelldw64 15-Jun-19 17:13
Building a Lab to make Left Handed Materials & Compunds 51 Lowelldw64 15-Jun-19 21:34
Re: Building a Lab to make Left Handed Materials & Compunds 39 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-19 00:08
Mod Caution > Hobby Horsing – Second Notice 72 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-19 00:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.