Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Overview:

Professor Valentina Zharkova explains and confirms why a “Super” Grand Solar Minimum is upon us: “If the world was looking for an Epiphany moment, this should be it.”

Professor Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. Even if you believe the IPCC’s worst case scenario, Zharkova’s analysis blows any ‘warming’ out of the water.

Lee Wheelbarger sums it up: even if the IPCC’s worst case scenarios are seen, that’s only a 1.5 watts per square meter increase. Zharkova’s analysis shows a 8 watts per square meter decrease in TSI to the planet.

The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up. Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 – only 2 out of 150 models predicted this. Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a SuperGrand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.
The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase. This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Video of presentation: Professor Valentina Zharkova: The Solar Magnet Field and the Terrestrial Climate

Who is Professor Valentina Zharkova?

Valentina Zharkova is a Professor in Mathematics at Northumbria University. She has a BSc/MSc in Applied Mathematics and Astronomy, a Ph.D. in Astrophysics, certificate in project management.
She describes herself:

After successfully defending my thesis in non-LTE radiative transfer entitled “Hydrogen emission in quiescent solar prominences with filamentary structure", I worked at Space Science Laboratory, Physics Department, National University of Kyiv as junior researcher, lecturer/researcher senior lecturer/senior researcher (1978-1994). In 1992 I joined the Astronomy Group of Glasgow University as the Senior Royal Society visitor, then a Research Fellow (1993-1999). In 2000 I became a Lecturer at the University of Bradford, in 2002 I was appointed to a Reader and in 2005 to a Professor in Applied Mathematics. From September 2013 I joined the Northumbria University as a Professor in Mathematics.

Historical and projected:

The video starts to get heavy on the math a bit over 20 minutes in. She explains why her mathematical models are more accurate in predictability. To summarize: she applied advanced mathematics to the behavior of the magnetic fields of the sun. And boom - a mathematical model that not only maps accurately to climate change on Earth in the past, but is accurately predicting the solar cycles in the present.

Bottom line - it is going to become really cold over the next few hundred years. It does not predict that a glacial ice sheet will descend upon us ending the current inter-glacial, but it does predict a long period of cold.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Super Grand Solar Minimum 1549 Race Jackson 22-Nov-18 16:04
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 205 Sirfiroth 22-Nov-18 19:05
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 179 D-Archer 23-Nov-18 08:10
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 185 ldennyjr 25-Nov-18 02:33
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 157 Race Jackson 25-Nov-18 21:27
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 126 D-Archer 26-Nov-18 16:07
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 144 ldennyjr 26-Nov-18 17:41
Re: Super Grand Solar Minimum 127 D-Archer 27-Nov-18 16:28
SOLAR CYCLE 25 has already begun 139 D-Archer 28-Nov-18 08:30
Re: SOLAR CYCLE 25 has already begun 127 Race Jackson 29-Nov-18 01:06
Re: SOLAR CYCLE 25 has already begun 210 D-Archer 29-Nov-18 10:18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.