Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

Matter has been observed going into a black hole at 30% the speed of Light. I put forward a possible scenario, and will base it on a 33.33% speed. I propose the ridged strings could be grouped in 3 strands each carrying 1/3rd the speed of light making a total strand capable of projecting photon/graviton or what ever the base source is at the speed of light and black holes makeup could actually be the main factor for the speed of light. If input is restricted for what ever reasons, operating physics being main factor then this restriction of flow could set the speed for light, I propose.

Though the 3 strands works it could be another configuration, but the results could still be the same that Black Holes are the speed of light regulators due to their makeup in material and structure, flow in limits speed out even with a super cooled, super conducting core as I have also proposed is the case.

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Transmission of Energy through Black Holes? 1253 Lowelldw64 27-Sep-18 11:56
Re: Transmission of Energy through Black Holes? 361 Lost_In_Place 27-Sep-18 22:16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.