Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

I'm commenting on the Linked Article: [knowridge.com] .

I'm proposing that what caused the brightness right before the main explosion is a static charge built up in the gas surrounding the aged star. The star is protected in a shell that isolates it from the static charge. This shell could even be a topological field effect from the gas, or a slag shell that is insulating the star's core from the discharge of the huge static charge built up, and is released to flow to the core, through the magnetic lines of force & gas lighting it up, in any case static and topological insulating effect is responsible in my Humble Opinion. I previously proposed this process right before the big bang, but was taken down as the post had a number of issues and been in too much pain to repost. Thanks admin for taking that down, I went to fix it but it was already gone.

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 1240 Lowelldw64 07-Sep-18 08:06
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 186 D-Archer 07-Sep-18 12:15
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 187 jeffreyw 07-Sep-18 19:37
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 177 ianw16 08-Sep-18 10:29
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 176 ianw16 08-Sep-18 10:28
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 171 D-Archer 09-Sep-18 11:10
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 178 ianw16 13-Sep-18 10:40
Re: Scientist discover New Unknown Process before Star Explosion 307 D-Archer 14-Sep-18 07:09

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.