Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Misc board...Science board...Inner Space board...where do we belong? I like the Mysteries board myself...all depends on the message and who thinks it is for them or just someone like me stating something about what we perceive about something.

This one was for here because it estimates that there is no point in an environment unless there is an environment for something to exist within...which means that the thing within it doesn't exist unless there is something to exist within. They only exist when there is the both...otherwise they are a mirrored image of each other and they don't believe the other exists without the one of them...they can't exist without the other.

That's kind of chaos and equilibrium hand in hand.

But...if one of them has an estimation of the other one, then they both exist...they are trying to contradict their own existence by estimating them self to them self when there is only they to compare to...unless they see that inside of themself is their own mirrored opposite...the eternal estimation of what they are as composed to what they are not.

That breeds either envy or envy...to be something else or be better than itself.

'Nothing' being incomparable becomes 'all things'...just by stepping outside of itself. Existence emerged because there were all these things to compare to, and we keep progressing in ever-eventuating comparisons to the original thing...'nothing'. What expanse of 'nothing' can you imagine as its opposite?

That's kinda like a mirror in a dark room without a hint of walls, and something looking at itself in that mirror...what is it looking at and where are the edges...

Scary stuff...it is what Halloween is for lol.

And why in the Science board?

To have a chat...whether others care or not...it isn't 'regular'...

No-one expects a Spanish Inquisition

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 872 drew 04-Jul-18 02:40
Re: Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 169 D-Archer 04-Jul-18 09:08
Re:You really did not say anything at all. 155 drew 04-Jul-18 10:16
Re: Re:You really did not say anything at all. 150 D-Archer 04-Jul-18 11:45
Re: Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 160 Susan Doris 04-Jul-18 10:41
Re: Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 162 D-Archer 04-Jul-18 11:48
Re: Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 172 Susan Doris 04-Jul-18 15:03
Re: Defining space-time as a supposition of self estimation of self comparison in a mirrored ‘world’ 159 D-Archer 05-Jul-18 08:19
Comparing what I did to what it attracted 149 drew 05-Jul-18 21:59
Re: Comparing what I did to what it attracted 152 Susan Doris 06-Jul-18 05:18
Re: Comparing what I did to what it attracted 303 drew 06-Jul-18 07:12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.