Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Checking some information about the Yellowstone, how it's located, and how many earthquakes happening there, and so on, I was very much surprised to find out how many earthquakes happen on Earth every day, around 500 - 700. I found and follow it here [allatra.tv]. I've never thought about this before. Can you imagine this? Our planet is like an alive organism, constantly shaking, moving, cracking. You never know, where it happens next time.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 1369 SallyA 27-Jun-18 18:12
Re: Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 204 737Nell 12-Jul-18 10:46
Re: Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 184 SallyA 12-Jul-18 16:35
Re: Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 214 Archaic 14-Jul-18 12:54
Re: Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 204 Thunderbird 26-Jul-18 15:41
Re: Basaltic lava flows, traps, extinctions, and geomorphology ... Columbia River lava from Yellowstone Hot Spot 218 SallyA 27-Jul-18 05:08
Re: Electric Volcanoes 338 Thunderbird 12-Aug-18 14:06

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.