Science & Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For all that is Scientifically related to Cosmology and Space. (NB: Please take discussions about UFOs, possible Alien contact, Crop-Circles, Alien Abductions, Planet-X and Niburu to the ‘Paranormal and Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Aurora are powered by the current. The current changes the magnetic field lines. From your own argument it stil can not be the aurora that are causing the strandings.

If i eat a dodgy kebab and it causes me to have the shits and be sick - the cause of both symptoms is the dodgy kebab - to say the aurora are causing the strandings is like saying being sick is causing me to have the shits. Ignoring the fact that the kebab is the cause of both.

If your argument is correct then the cause- Birkeland currents ( the kebab ) creates the aurora ( the sick ) and the changing field lines ( the shits ) the field lines changing then cause the strandings.

You answered your own question and proved your original argument is not correct.

Is that a fact or your own idea about how the earths magnetic field is generated and affected?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 1120 D-Archer 07-Sep-17 09:30
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 221 Reagent 08-Sep-17 01:03
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 178 Chris g 24-Sep-17 22:11
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 152 D-Archer 30-Sep-17 10:47
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 187 Chris g 02-Oct-17 21:43
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 145 D-Archer 09-Oct-17 12:55
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 148 Chris g 11-Oct-17 16:28
Re: Are northern lights causing whale strandings in the North Sea? 261 D-Archer 12-Oct-17 10:27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.