Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The Legend of the 'Three Ruffians' - The 'Blood Oaths' for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Degreesof Freemasonry:

First, Jubela—"O that my throat had been cut across, my tongue torn out, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, ere I had been accessory to the death of so good a man as our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff!"

The second, Jubelo—"O that my left breast had been torn open and my heart and vitals taken from thence and thrown over my left shoulder, carried into the valley of Jehosaphat, and there to become a prey to the wild beasts of the field and vultures of the air, ere I had conspired the death of so good a man as our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff!"

The third, Jubelum—"O that my body had been severed in two in the midst, and divided to the north and south, my bowels burnt to ashes in the center, and the ashes scattered by the four winds of heaven, that there might not the least track or remembrance remain among men, or Masons, of so vile and perjured a wretch as I am; ah, Jubela and Jubelo, it was I that struck him harder than you both. It was I that gave him the fatal blow; it was I that killed him outright;"

The 'True Blue' 'Square Club' for the US Police

The Masonic symbology ("all seeing" eye, black and white tiles, triple turrets etc.) and terminology (Grand Lodge, Brethren, etc.) used by the US Police Association is no co-incidence. The logo above is on their Website:

Fraternal Order of Police Grand Lodge

Of all the professions the law enforcement and intelligence community have the highest percentage of members who are Freemasons. This also is no co-incidence as Freemasonry intentionally seeks out new recruits who it finds the most useful.

Unfortunately criminals have long been aware of this, and the more sophisticated have used Freemasonry in their continual attempts to corrupt the justice system and 'gain an edge'.

Above: The G.L. of England's logo featuring the triple turrets - The original Boyz in the Hood...

Paul Bernardo - Serial Killer and Rapist Paul Bernardo was a Freemason in the Grand Lodge of Ontario, Canada

At one point Bernardo was on the top of the Police Department's suspect list when he was terrorizing women in the Toronto suburb of Scarborough with his years long rape spree.

Police strangely never completed his D.N.A. test until three years later when contacted by Niagara Police detectives, even though premliminary tests had showed he was one of the only five out of several hundred suspects who whose blood type had fit the initial screening test done from semen samples collected from the victims. When his DNA test was finally done it was a perfect match!

Unfortunately by then Bernardo had graduated to his grisley rape-mutilation killing rampage with his depraved wife Karla Holmolka.

There are so many inexplicable oversights in the police investigation related to Bernardo including specific repeated complaints by some of Bernardo's former girlfriends that police discounted because after the initial interviewing of Bernardo they said he didn't seem like a serial rapist. Furthermore the witness i.d. sketch made of Bernardo, which was an exact likeness of him, was not released by Police for years after the rapes had started.

Did some members of Bernardo's Masonic Lodge who were also members of the Metropolitan Toronto Police recognize the likeness portrayed in the artist's sketch of the Scarborough Rapist?

Did the large Police Officer Masonic Lodge Membership cloud some Detectives judgement about 'Brother' Bernardo's suitability as a suspect? How many Scarborough Police Officers were members of Scarborough Rapist Paul Bernardo's Scarborough Masonic Lodge?

Did the intelligent, cunning, and manipulative Bernardo invoke his 'Masonic Cable Tow' and 'Sign of Distress' to escape arrest, or sideline the investigation?

Is Freemasonry the missing piece to the puzzle of how the Police could have failed for so long to stop Bernardo, including the ignoring of repeated tips about him, that has raised so many questions in the public's mind?

Just ask the famed British Brinks Mat gold bullion criminal Kenneth Noye. He intentionally joined a Masonic lodge filled with police officers to give him the extra "edge" he needed.

Bernardo was expelled from Freemasonry only after he was finally convicted and sentenced for murder as the following usenet post by Ontario Freemasons proves.

Was Bernardo gaining insight into the investigation via the extensive masonic insider "intelligence" network that exists in government and is routinely used by masons to further their businesses, careers, and government dealings? Or was Bernardo's "Masonic Edge" gained during the initial interview done inside his home where Police Detective's might have noticed certain Masonic signs in evidence and then realized that suspect Bernardo was in fact Brother Bernardo?

'A Web of Favoritism and Corruption'

"Brother, foot to foot teaches you that you should, whenever asked, go on a brother's errand, if within the length of your cable-tow, even if you should have to go barefoot and bareheaded. Knee to knee, that you should always remember a Master Mason in your devotions to Almighty God. Breast to breast, that you should keep the Master Mason's secrets, when given to you in charge as such, as secure and inviolable in your breast as they were in his own before communicated to you. Hand to back, that you should support a Master Mason behind his back as before his face. Mouth to ear, that you should support his good name as well behind his back as before his face."

From the 'The Five Points of Fellowship' - Master Master Initiation Ritual

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...
and should you be summoned as a witness against a
brother Mason be always sure to shield him...
It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but
you're keeping your obligations."

Ronayne - "Handbook of Masonry", page 183

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
'Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum' - The Master Mason Degree Ritual 10442 Milo 09-Jul-02 03:07
Re: 'Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum' - The Master Mason Degree Ritual 479 Cephid Variable 09-Jul-02 09:16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.