Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
But where did our world and all that we are come from?
IMO I believe evolution and creation are one and the same
Will T.
=============
My own idea is that we are confined in our thoughts by the idea of time, everything must have a beginning and an end and also by the idea that "the universe" is all encompassing - it is everything.
Daisho
=====================
: Evolution is nothing new but is a ancient belief that has just been repackaged, renamed and reintroduced almost since the beginning
Cookiemonster
=====================
What you are perhaps asking is what created the laws of physics - which are the real creators of what we see today .
Drak
=========================
So our personal end becomes the beginning and the wheel goes round. This would mean God has always existed and always will. Somehow I feel that God is an all knowing force complicated but simple...With many things the whole is greater than the parts and I think this is where science and truth will lead us.
Enjoyer
===========================
Just an incomprehensible being of infinite power and contradiction, whose infinite or at least huge intelligence and being has no explanation? Oh that'll be it. That really 'explains' it. OK - I'll go for the simple, choice - God. This is just lazy thinking.
Beez
==================

Hi folks,
In reading this post I found many of your thoughts parallel or identical to the ideas found in a book I am presently reading. It seems to make alot of sense to me and seems to provide some explainations in regard to Creation/Evolution that I hadn't understood before. So I was wondering what your thoughts might be on it. The post is The Unified Field Theory of Consciousness.
Pati
===================

Hey Will,
Really enjoyed your post and find us thinking along the same lines. Not to mention having similar 4th. of July experiences. I got the river setting. fireworks display, crik in the neck from looking up most of the night. Not to be outdone by us meer mortals the elemental gods put on a show and a half for about one hour. Beautiful lightening, big ole rolls of thunder and some much needed rain.
Then things settled down, sky cleared and the stars began to twinkle like sparklers.....
yipeeyiyo
:))))
Pati

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Evolution And Creationism 141 William T 05-Jul-02 20:47
Re: Evolution And Creationism 39 daisho 05-Jul-02 21:30
Re: Evolution And Creationism 65 William T 10-Jul-02 02:13
Great similarities 48 drak1 05-Jul-02 22:03
Same here! :-) n/t 71 Milo 05-Jul-02 22:26
Evolution indeed... 36 Timothy 05-Jul-02 22:06
Re: Evolution indeed... 66 Hoppy 06-Jul-02 12:45
If I may be pedantic... 91 B L Zeebub 06-Jul-02 13:50
Removing walls indeed... 36 drak1 06-Jul-02 22:04
Re: O SI YO Bro. :) 88 William T 10-Jul-02 02:19
Life, the Universe and Everything 44 B L Zeebub 06-Jul-02 13:30
What are you on about, lad! 64 drak1 07-Jul-02 00:54
Read it again. 60 B L Zeebub 07-Jul-02 03:26
OK I'll try 53 drak1 07-Jul-02 19:11
Re: Evolution And Creationism 50 Cookiemonsters 07-Jul-02 00:34
Really? 37 B L Zeebub 07-Jul-02 03:01
Re: Really? 63 Cookiemonsters 09-Jul-02 00:28
Re: Evolution And Creationism 51 enjoyer 07-Jul-02 01:11
Re: Evolution And Creationism 53 William T 10-Jul-02 02:09
Re: Evolution And Creationism 100 Astikapati 07-Jul-02 11:35

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.