Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Arrrghhh.... You got me started!!!!!!!!

Links to interesting articles..........

"MANY AMERICAN JOURNALISTS ARE ISRAELI CITIZENS "
[www.11september.2itb.com]

"Is Israel blackmailing America?"
[www.whatreallyhappened.com]

Article from 1998 - Arrogant Israeli lobby boasts it can "burn Washington" to get what it wants from the US.
[www.middleeast.org]

With such manipulation, even the Palestinian Ladies Patchwork Quilting Guild are terrorists of the most vile order.

I must say that should a foreign power take over my country and impose their customs on me, I'd be fighting to the death too (as British and Australians were encouraged to do if they got invaded in WW2). I'd happily even blow up their favourite things in their homeland just to demoralise them. If France invaded, they could kiss the Eiffel Tower goodbye. I don't see the big deal about the Palestinians fighting for their own homes.

Finally, in regards to patriotism, Hitler, Stalin and the Chinese Communist Party would be most proud of this:
[www.guardian.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 216 Katherine 19-Dec-01 21:54
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 110 Thunderbird 20-Dec-01 03:43
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 84 Harry 21-Dec-01 17:58
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 107 Katherine 21-Dec-01 18:39
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 67 ZigZak 21-Dec-01 19:26
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 88 Katherine 21-Dec-01 19:50
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 102 Harry 22-Dec-01 09:18
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 49 C. Schroeder 21-Dec-01 19:55
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 91 Makka 22-Dec-01 09:57
Re: Arafat's call to sacrifice: 'We are all martyrs in paradise' 87 Harry 23-Dec-01 08:53
Re: Is Israel blackmailing America 202 Makka 23-Dec-01 10:17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.