Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello all,

I am writing from Italy where I will be studying until July. I have not been able to look at the GHMB for about 2-3 weeks until today. I am just wondering if someone could summerise for me events in these past three weeks on the MB. I have noticed that the MB has been split into two parts- a very good idea. It also means that I can post this message without feeling like it is irrelevant.

I am curious to know if Anthony has made any progress with his machine, if there is any interesting news regarding the search for a lost civilization and, of course, how all my old friends here are fairing. I know I haven't been away for long but, considering the fast pace of the MB and our lives today, it feels like I have been away for a lifetime! That is partly because I have been cramming so much into these past few weeks in an effort to settle in here in Emilia Romagna.

Hope to visit here again soon,

Take care all,

Matthew.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
From Italy... 457 mattcarps 17-Oct-01 12:49
from Houston... 172 ananda 18-Oct-01 04:01
Bologna and Forlì. 267 mattcarps 18-Oct-01 11:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.