Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Ian:

Yeah to this I can agree. But who are you and I to determine who the "crazies" really are. The vast majority of Muslims simply want to live their lives in religious freedom exactly as supposed Christians do. Who are we to dictate to them that Christianitry is the right way and they are wrong. Isn't this what the Europeans did in "The New World" only a scant 500 years ago. It would seem that the clock has been turned back and once again supposed Christian values are being used as a rallying cry.

Whoever did this outrageous deed, in my humble opinion, should be drawn and quartered or maybe even The Iron Maiden in the Tower of London. But before I did any of this I would like to be convinced of the person's guilt. So far I only have the FBI's word on this. (Although Bin Laden is supposed to admitted to it in a video which I still have not seen.) Correct me I'm wrong but isn't this the same agency that told me Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and oh yeah didn't Sirhan Sirhan act alone as well even though it is well documented that at least two guns were fired at Bobby kennedy. ( and he was shot point blank behind the ear, yet Sirhan never got closer than a couple of feet )

Forgive me for being sceptical but they are not the most trustworthy news source.

All in all the west is probably the most comfortable in the world but how are the leaders of these countries living over in the Middle East ? Pretty comfortable I might suspect. The people may live in ignorance and poverty but in a way America and "The West" might have helped put them there and are now keeping them there.

Honestly Ian I don't have any real answers. Maybe a Third World War is the answer. Let's "bomb ourselves back to the stone age" and try again. MAYBE THIS TIME WE WILL GET IT RIGHT !

Best Regards
Don Barone

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Afghans all Mad 511 Ian Alex Blease 13-Oct-01 14:42
Re: Afghans all Mad 156 lydia 13-Oct-01 14:51
Er ... How about .... 181 Don Barone 13-Oct-01 14:52
Re: Er ... How about .... 211 Ian Alex Blease 13-Oct-01 14:59
Re: Er ... How about .... 162 lydia 13-Oct-01 15:05
Re: Er ... How about .... 190 Don Barone 13-Oct-01 15:15
Re: Er ... How about .... 230 Gordon 13-Oct-01 19:48
Re: Er ... How about .... 179 Ian Alex Blease 15-Oct-01 15:34
Re: Afghans all Mad 176 Bdoc 15-Oct-01 18:12
Re: Afghans all Mad 130 John Carlo 15-Oct-01 18:15
Re: Afghans all Mad 180 Ian Alex Blease 15-Oct-01 19:02
Re: Afghans all Mad 154 mephisto 16-Oct-01 04:55
Re: Afghans all Mad 196 Ian Alex Blease 16-Oct-01 19:31
Re: Afghans all Mad 317 mephisto 17-Oct-01 01:19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.