Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Brian Patterson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WW posted:
>
> "If you don't, I'd suggest you stop pretending you
> know anything about people like Putin and Trump.
> Their type don't congregate with mere fireman.
> Unless of course you send them money. In which
> case you'll probably get a "thank you, cum again"
> email from a corporation that makes it look like
> it's from an actual person."
>
> It's always good having a dialogue with you, WW.
>
> Just sayin,
>
> Brian #3

Probably not. I'm annoying, but I mean well.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 138 Archaic 22-Nov-19 02:36
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 27 WhoWeird 22-Nov-19 02:40
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 26 Brian Patterson 22-Nov-19 05:15
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 21 WhoWeird 22-Nov-19 05:17
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 25 Brian Patterson 22-Nov-19 05:20
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 17 WhoWeird 22-Nov-19 05:29
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 15 WhoWeird 22-Nov-19 05:27
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 21 Brian Patterson 22-Nov-19 05:34
Re: Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president 26 WhoWeird 22-Nov-19 05:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.