Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
"I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth. Their bravery inspires me."

You might think it was another lefteral...

Craig Silverman, a conservative talk radio host in Denver, said he was fired midway through his show for criticizing President Trump.

Silverman, who hosted a show on 710 KNUS, told the Denver Post he was interrupted by network news during a segment on Saturday about Roy Cohn, the lawyer and political fixer who was a mentor to Trump in the 1970s and 1980s.

Silverman said program director Kelly Michaels entered the studio shortly afterward and simply told him "You're done."

"I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line. I call things as I see them," Silverman later tweeted....

PB. Bravo. I think it really comes down to this. How many American conservatives will flip from Trump for reasons like this, which really are mainly about ethics?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The fracturing continues 145 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 16:59
Louisiana: The fracturing continues 24 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 17:26
How much does it take?? 24 Warwick 17-Nov-19 17:53
LIABLE-Trump family rips off their own donors: The fracturing continues 27 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 18:02
Re: The fracturing continues 19 WhoWeird 17-Nov-19 21:25
Re: The fracturing continues 19 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 21:29
Re: The fracturing continues 30 WhoWeird 17-Nov-19 21:42
NSC Morrison: The fracturing continues 25 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 21:26
Re: NSC Morrison: The fracturing continues 20 WhoWeird 17-Nov-19 21:32
Re: NSC Morrison: The fracturing continues 18 Poster Boy 17-Nov-19 21:41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.