Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Is it justice to imprison an adult female who have had sex with underage males? See: Brittany Zamora: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

Brittany Zamora, a sixth-grade teacher in Goodyear, Arizona, is accused of sexual misconduct with a 13-year-old boy, including oral sex in a classroom and car. The boy’s parents figured out what was allegedly going on through a cell phone app.

Zamora has now been sentenced to 20 years in prison. “I am a good and genuine person who made a mistake and regret it deeply,” she told the judge, according to AZCentral. “I lived my life respecting and trying to obey every law. I’m not a threat to society.”

So. Are females and males different related to age and sex? Is it fair to sentence her to 20 years in prison? Are guys and girls different when it comes to "underage sex"? (Not even considering how "rich" people are treated from middle or lower class people.)

What do you think?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Case of Brittany Zamora 355 Race Jackson 14-Jul-19 05:05
Re: The Case of Brittany Zamora 61 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:13
Re: The Case of Brittany Zamora 95 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.