Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Buck 45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Listen, Buck, you might be right, but you just
> haven't shown it with evidence."
>
> - Oh but I have. This ain't the first anti-2A
> rodeo we've had on this board and it isn't the
> first
> [url=http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?2,11
> 40279,1140279#msg-1140279]Warwick lead
> adventure[/url] either. As Warwick's continued
> with his flawed premise, why would I waste my time
> reposting evidence that he and others have already
> dismissed? Therefor, I'll simply drop hints for
> those who have a curious mind and that hope does
> extend to Warwick.
>
> "And your appeal to "common knowledge " is just
> lazy."
>
> - Lazy? Nah. Optimistic? Probably.
>
> "works against you being understood by a broader
> audience than your more immediate peers."
>
> - If the audience is honest and curious, my hints
> are more than sufficient. If they're not honest
> or curious, then no amount of evidence is going to
> be enough.


Maybe you would have better luck if you thought more highly of your audience.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1417 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 143 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 146 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 154 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 131 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 141 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 118 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 139 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 125 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 157 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 132 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 143 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 117 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 119 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 141 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 139 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 149 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 136 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 119 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 131 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 111 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 111 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 136 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 105 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 141 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 125 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 121 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 111 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 108 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 109 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 135 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 123 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 146 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 124 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 137 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 96 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 104 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 116 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 127 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 96 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 101 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 106 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 105 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 98 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 107 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 93 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 80 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 95 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 94 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 95 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 96 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 94 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 92 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 106 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 82 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 91 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 103 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 93 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 101 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 85 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 90 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 107 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 95 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 91 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 94 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 77 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 98 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 97 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 100 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 95 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 111 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 106 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 94 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 123 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 94 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 102 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 109 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 97 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 100 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 190 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 123 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 176 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 116 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 190 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 124 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 106 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 96 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 113 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 117 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 185 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 129 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 114 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 176 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 99 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 95 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 116 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 130 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 123 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 92 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 127 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 92 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 111 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 126 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 110 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 98 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 129 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 131 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 112 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 143 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 95 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 132 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 126 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 116 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 97 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 107 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 131 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 121 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 101 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 97 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 94 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 96 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 123 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 98 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 99 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 125 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 100 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 99 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 100 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 104 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 114 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 98 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 91 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 104 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 105 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 132 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 98 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 130 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 95 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 124 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 117 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 103 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 120 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 106 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 118 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 114 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 149 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 132 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 129 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 81 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 114 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 112 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 163 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 118 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 110 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 114 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 96 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 111 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 127 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 89 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 164 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 106 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 112 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 121 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 124 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 131 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 117 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 133 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 122 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 106 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 102 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 118 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 104 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 112 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 125 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 132 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 138 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 101 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 183 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 173 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 98 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 105 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 88 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 147 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 120 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 100 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 190 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 100 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 135 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 116 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 123 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 145 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 137 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 163 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 129 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 128 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.