Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Racho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I gave his family $1,000 the last time...looks
> like they'll get some more. If you take the time
> to watch him plead his case, you'll know why I've
> done this.
>
> D

I hate the man, he will only try to publicise Muslim crimes while ignoring other religions.
He has an agenda to see the Muslim religion and their believers out of the UK, and is happy to use hate, rumour and exaggeration to get there. He looked at the laws to see what he could get away with in his reporting and misjudged it legally.
However his initial sentencing was a travesty of justice and so far away from our normal rule of law it was right that there were serious protests to get him released.
In the second trial it seems pre-ordained to uphold the original verdict with a slightly lesser sentence again incredibly harsh considering how close he was to not actually doing anything illegal and the gaps between the trials and his lack of repetition since. It does look like a stitch up.
Unfortunately this is only beneficial to him as if I can see this, neutrals and his fan base will be going into overdrive and when he comes out he may become a player, something he doesn't deserve imv.
Muppedo

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1346 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 120 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 132 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 139 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 116 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 121 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 106 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 117 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 111 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 140 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 118 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 122 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 103 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 103 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 124 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 121 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 131 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 113 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 95 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 112 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 92 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 97 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 90 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 123 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 109 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 103 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 93 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 92 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 93 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 119 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 110 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 114 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 104 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 111 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 108 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 81 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 87 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 92 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 99 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 106 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 99 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 83 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 82 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 87 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 91 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 90 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 83 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 94 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 80 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 76 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 69 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 80 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 76 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 79 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 82 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 79 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 77 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 90 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 90 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 74 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 76 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 88 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 86 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 79 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 85 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 75 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 77 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 92 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 81 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 76 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 78 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 66 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 86 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 79 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 84 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 81 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 97 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 90 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 79 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 102 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 79 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 89 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 95 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 87 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 83 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 163 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 103 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 142 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 97 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 160 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 106 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 85 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 80 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 94 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 100 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 158 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 109 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 99 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 153 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 81 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 79 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 93 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 114 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 93 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 93 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 79 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 109 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 78 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 110 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 95 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 83 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 113 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 97 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 100 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 101 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 121 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 82 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 113 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 93 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 105 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 100 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 81 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 94 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 112 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 104 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 98 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 85 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 100 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 83 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 78 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 81 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 107 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 85 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 83 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 94 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 105 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 84 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 85 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 85 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 90 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 96 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 82 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 74 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 88 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 89 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 112 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 83 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 107 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 79 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 102 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 99 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 86 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 102 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 89 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 96 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 96 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 127 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 108 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 108 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 71 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 96 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 95 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 138 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 95 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 94 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 94 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 81 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 90 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 106 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 73 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 137 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 86 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 95 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 109 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 106 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 115 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 102 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 112 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 107 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 91 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 87 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 104 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 91 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 97 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 107 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 114 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 115 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 85 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 153 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 152 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 83 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 90 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 73 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 118 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 103 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 86 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 165 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 85 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 117 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 97 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 108 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 129 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 115 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 140 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 113 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 109 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.