Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
calisurfer30 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Quote

Tommy is exclusively on Infowars now.
> That’s all you need to know. See Milo, Roger,
> Laura, etc.
>
>
> Tommy can't broadcast in the UK.....at least in
> the US.....he can...
>
> Freedom of Speech.
>
> Something we cherish...…..



Here's the important distinction, Shawn:

Do you respect his right for free speech, while at the same time condemning what he says?

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1429 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 148 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 151 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 158 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 135 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 145 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 123 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 146 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 129 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 161 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 139 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 148 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 124 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 123 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 149 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 146 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 155 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 140 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 124 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 135 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 115 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 119 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 139 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 108 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 145 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 131 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 125 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 115 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 111 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 114 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 140 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 131 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 153 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 132 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 142 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 107 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 113 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 131 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 118 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 103 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 105 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 108 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 102 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 111 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 101 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 84 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 101 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 98 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 101 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 101 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 95 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 110 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 86 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 107 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 105 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 96 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 105 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 89 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 96 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 112 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 98 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 96 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 98 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 82 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 105 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 101 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 107 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 98 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 115 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 111 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 100 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 126 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 99 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 107 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 112 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 102 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 103 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 195 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 128 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 183 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 122 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 194 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 130 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 109 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 101 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 117 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 123 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 195 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 134 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 121 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 182 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 102 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 99 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 134 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 127 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 97 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 130 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 96 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 130 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 116 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 103 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 133 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 134 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 115 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 124 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 149 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 100 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 112 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 129 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 119 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 102 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 111 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 124 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 121 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 106 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 122 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 101 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 98 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 101 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 126 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 141 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 102 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 103 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 112 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 129 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 104 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 105 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 104 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 103 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 95 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 107 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 109 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 137 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 103 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 136 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 99 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 128 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 122 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 108 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 123 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 110 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 123 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 118 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 155 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 141 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 134 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 87 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 120 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 115 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 172 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 123 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 117 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 121 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 103 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 116 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 131 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 93 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 186 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 111 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 117 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 126 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 128 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 135 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 122 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 136 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 126 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 109 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 106 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 123 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 109 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 115 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 130 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 137 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 145 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 106 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 188 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 177 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 103 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 110 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 92 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 155 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 126 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 104 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 205 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 106 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 141 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 120 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 128 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 149 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 141 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 166 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 134 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 132 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.