1. The solar cycles are weakening. See Scientists predict sun's activity will be weak during next solar cycle and News Around NOAA National Program Solar experts predict the Sun’s activity in Solar Cycle 25 to be below average, similar to Solar Cycle 24
2. The Earth's magnetic field is weakening at an increasing rate. See Earth's Magnetic Field Is Weakening 10 Times Faster Now and Is Earth's Magnetic Shield Eroding?
3. A weakening magnetic shield negatively impacts agriculture. See The Effect of Magnetism on Plant Growth and Impact of low frequency magnetic fields on yield and quality of sugar beet
4. Weak solar cycles permit more cosmic radiation to strike Earth, and higher cosmic radiation forms more clouds and more rain. See: Weak Solar Cycle: Cosmic rays increase 4th year in a row and How cosmic rays produce clouds and influence Earth's climate and Cosmic rays “rain down” through the atmosphere, influencing the weather.
5. Result is shorter growing seasons due to wet springs causing delays in planting crops. See: Climate and the fate of corn and Indiana corn only 14 percent planted vs 86 percent same time last year and Southwest Michigan Field Crop Update – May 23, 2019 and Illinois Farmers Delay Planting Crops Amid Wet Weather, Low Crop Prices, And Trade Uncertainty and Iowa too much bad weather delays planting.
So weak solar cycles and weakening magnetic field increases cosmic radiation entering the Earth's atmosphere which increases cloud cover and rain. Increased cloud cover and more rain delays planting crops due to water logged and flooded fields, which will reduce crop yields.
The USA midwest this past winter and spring has one big picture: above normal precipitation, floods, and ground too soaked to plant. I believe we are going to see several years of this, perhaps a few decades at most. However if the magnetic field continues to decline in strength, especially if it does so at the increasing rate being observed, the cosmic radiation levels will continue to increase. And if that happens - the USA and Canada will no longer be able to export as much food. And that will impact the entire planet.
|Impact of Weak Sun Plus Weakening Magnetic Field on Agriculture||666||Race Jackson||29-May-19 03:58|
|Related - Flooding and Tornadoes||67||Race Jackson||29-May-19 13:15|
|Re: Related - Flooding and Tornadoes||68||Eddie Larry||29-May-19 14:19|
|Midwest USA Flooding||59||Race Jackson||31-May-19 18:48|
|Re: Impact of Weak Sun Plus Weakening Magnetic Field on Agriculture||54||Race Jackson||06-Jun-19 21:28|
|China Halts All Soybean Purchases in Latest Blow to US Farmers||80||Eddie Larry||06-Jun-19 23:39|
|Re: Impact of Weak Sun Plus Weakening Magnetic Field on Agriculture||53||Race Jackson||20-Jun-19 23:51|
|Re: Impact of Weak Sun Plus Weakening Magnetic Field on Agriculture||50||Raja||24-Jun-19 21:44|
|Re: Impact of Weak Sun Plus Weakening Magnetic Field on Agriculture||43||Race Jackson||13-Jul-19 19:14|