Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Well, Thank You for remembering me. It's been some times since I've posted here.

Yes, disclosure Is actually just beginning.

So much I have learned. I left my work and started working with child rescue. I can tell you, that will open your eyes to many political shenanigans and evil doings. Took a lot of my time. Major insights that are very well known and not talked about. Not safe to talk much about it still at this time. It's NOT a game. VERY dangerous.

D

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 1145 debraregypt 31-Mar-19 15:58
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 109 adequatedane 31-Mar-19 17:10
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 113 debraregypt 31-Mar-19 17:27
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 119 adequatedane 31-Mar-19 22:40
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 132 Archaic 31-Mar-19 19:48
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 96 debraregypt 31-Mar-19 21:17
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 89 ldennyjr 12-Apr-19 15:14
Re: Nunes to Make Criminal Referrals on Officials Involved in Spygate in 1 or 2 Weeks 124 Archaic 12-Apr-19 21:10
Reading this article...criminal referrals are one thing but only if justice is blind. 61 Racho 08-Aug-19 14:28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.