Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
This should be fun. Cliff Simms told all. Trump screeches, “he signed an NDA!” Lawyers defending the first amendment say, “hold my beer”.

Mark Zaid
We will be seeking to depose #PresidentTrump in both the federal lawsuit and arbitration. He has made himself part of these legal disputes. It is unavoidable for him.
Mark Zaid
We have filed federal lawsuit today against #PresidentTrump for #CliffSims to defend his #1stAmendmentrights.

This is a pro bono effort to ensure any former Fed employee who desires to speak out against this Administration, or any future one, can do so w/o intimidation.
[twitter.com]

Trump’s putrid, secret existence counts on the sacred NDA. Mostly because he has no self control, and he can’t keep his pants on. But it also serves his public image. The NDA is what keeps people who know Trump is not in reality the character from The Apprentice from telling the world what he’s really like.

Mark Zaid:
Wikipedia
Mark S. Zaid is a Washington DC attorney, with a practice focus on national security law, free speech constitutional claims and government accountability.[1] He was named as a 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 DC Superlawyer for his work on behalf of national security whistleblowers.[2] In 1998 he founded the James Madison Project, an organization dedicated to reducing government secrecy.[3] It is interested in the Freedom of Information Act and government whistleblowers. He is the co-editor of Litigation Under the Federal Open Government Laws.[4]
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

The Tweet that will destroy Trump’s NDA fantasy:
Trump
A low level staffer that I hardly knew named Cliff Sims wrote yet another boring book based on made up stories and fiction. He pretended to be an insider when in fact he was nothing more than a gofer. He signed a non-disclosure agreement. He is a mess! I
[twitter.com]

Question, do Trumpers want to preserve our constitutional protections, or the fantasy Trump they love to watch on TV?
Mark Zaid
This is yet another pro bono effort by @MarkSZaidPC to ensure no Presidential Administration, whether GOP or DEM, can silence former federal employees from discussing unclassified aspects of their public service.
[twitter.com]

Bradley Moss
@MarkSZaidEsq and I promised we would challenge any effort by @realDonaldTrump to impose his campaign NDA against former WH staffers for information from their USG service. Promise fulfilled.

Cliff Sims Sues Trump for Going After Him Over Book
Maggie Haberman
SCOOP: Cliff Sims is suing the president in his official capacity, charging he is using the campaign as a "cutout" to seek retribution that he can't as president
[www.nytimes.com]
[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Cliff Simms Sues Trump 214 WhoWeird 12-Feb-19 12:28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.