Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Well I voted but admitedly it’s hard to believe that my vote will make any difference whatsoever, right.
Additionally, many of the youth vote simply haven’t picked a team and therfore have to self educate prior to an election about their local electoral choices (see above).

My concern is how many of those who didn’t vote were discoraged or barred from voting by surreptitious voter ID laws, voting misinformation, threats, propaganda and outright fraud.

To me the coordinated effort to discourage voting is a greater threat than political disinterest.

Allowing some varience based on your source America is at least 55% Dem and 45% Rep so if both sides are either voting or not voting in equal numbers it doesn’t matter mathmatically but obviously one Party has a greater interest in discoraging voting than the other, right?

Eli

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 294 Jock 17-Dec-18 02:41
Re: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 80 eli stills 17-Dec-18 03:18
Re: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 82 Archaic 17-Dec-18 11:14
Re: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 75 adequatedane 17-Dec-18 14:01
Re: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 70 eli stills 17-Dec-18 16:36
Re: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep 72 eli stills 17-Dec-18 16:32
43.1% 106 Warwick 17-Dec-18 16:56
Re: 43.1% 140 eli stills 17-Dec-18 21:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.