Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Brian Patterson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Eli,
>
> Are you suggesting
> that big pharma fentanyl,
> and illegally manufactured fentanyl,
> are equal in quality and purity?
>
> Quit changing the subject.
>
> All the best,
>
> Brian #3

WTF?

What’s your point here Brian?

Are you suggesting the solution to opium addiction is a better quality of fentanyl?

Cause I’m suggesting big pharma should pay for treatment and then there wouldn’t be a market.



Talk about changing the subject, your using this tragic opiate addiction to justify your “border security” wall because you don’t want to admit its true purpose is to obstruct the LEGAL ability for South American refuges to claim asylum.

Ya know just because you’re easily mislead doesn’t mean everybody is.

Eli

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 423 Brian Patterson 12-Dec-18 03:11
Trump's government shut down. 102 eli stills 12-Dec-18 03:40
Re: Trump's government shut down. 118 Brian Patterson 12-Dec-18 03:46
Re: Trump's government shut down. 114 eli stills 12-Dec-18 04:23
today's word 85 Warwick 12-Dec-18 17:43
Re: Trump's government shut down. 98 ldennyjr 14-Dec-18 15:19
Re: Trump's government shut down. 96 eli stills 14-Dec-18 16:05
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 100 Archaic 12-Dec-18 09:53
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 88 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 10:07
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 91 Archaic 12-Dec-18 10:30
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 97 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 10:42
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 112 Archaic 12-Dec-18 12:12
Donald's version of open debate 88 drrayeye 12-Dec-18 13:22
Re: Donald's version of open debate 88 Archaic 12-Dec-18 14:47
Re: Donald's version of open debate 94 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 14:58
Re: Donald's version of open debate 87 Jock 12-Dec-18 19:01
Re: Donald's version of open debate 95 Archaic 12-Dec-18 19:23
Re: Donald's version of open debate 83 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 19:26
Re: Donald's version of open debate 93 calisurfer30 15-Dec-18 00:24
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 84 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 15:26
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 87 eli stills 12-Dec-18 17:10
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 92 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 17:17
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 90 Warwick 12-Dec-18 17:23
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 86 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 17:26
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 90 Warwick 12-Dec-18 17:36
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 86 Audrey 12-Dec-18 17:54
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 83 Warwick 12-Dec-18 18:07
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 91 Archaic 12-Dec-18 19:24
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 84 Audrey 12-Dec-18 17:51
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 93 Jock 12-Dec-18 17:59
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 95 eli stills 12-Dec-18 17:59
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 96 Jock 12-Dec-18 18:09
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 90 Archaic 12-Dec-18 19:27
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 81 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 19:40
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 78 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 19:50
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 85 Archaic 12-Dec-18 19:26
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 85 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 19:28
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 91 WhoWeird 12-Dec-18 20:13
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 85 Jock 12-Dec-18 23:14
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 82 Jock 12-Dec-18 23:43
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 108 Brian Patterson 13-Dec-18 03:18
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 90 WhoWeird 13-Dec-18 03:42
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 93 eli stills 13-Dec-18 03:47
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 101 Brian Patterson 13-Dec-18 12:27
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 89 eli stills 13-Dec-18 14:36
the facts 93 Warwick 13-Dec-18 17:01
Re: the facts 90 eli stills 13-Dec-18 17:57
Re: the facts 82 Warwick 13-Dec-18 18:39
enter the platform for 2020 79 Warwick 13-Dec-18 18:40
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 111 Brian Patterson 14-Dec-18 05:27
I hope he meets face to face with the mass immigration he desires... 96 Racho 14-Dec-18 07:14
Re: I hope he meets face to face with the mass immigration he desires... 82 WhoWeird 14-Dec-18 13:16
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 87 WhoWeird 14-Dec-18 12:05
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 87 Audrey 15-Dec-18 02:14
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 80 Jock 15-Dec-18 05:04
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 106 WhoWeird 15-Dec-18 19:12
Trumper logic. 94 eli stills 14-Dec-18 15:11
Re: Border Security vs. The Democratic Leadership 112 ldennyjr 14-Dec-18 15:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.