Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
You cannot make this shit up.

, , , the president and his chief of staff are not speaking to each other. The president has reportedly long had a tumultuous relationship with Kelly, who was hired as chief of staff 17 months ago.

Kelly reportedly implemented "policy time" to force Trump to work. The "policy time" meetings are "sessions once or twice a day where advisers present and argue their competing views over a specific issue, with Trump presiding," The Washington Post reported. Kelly's attempts to create more order in the White House reportedly drew resistance from the commander-in-chief.

Kelly has also disparaged Trump, calling the president "unhinged," according to acclaimed journalist Bob Woodward.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly reportedly said. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

You can't supervise a sugared-up toddler with brain damage, I guess.

[www.newsweek.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 329 Jock 07-Dec-18 23:47
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 97 WhoWeird 07-Dec-18 23:52
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 81 Jock 07-Dec-18 23:56
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 80 WhoWeird 08-Dec-18 00:23
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 91 eli stills 08-Dec-18 01:48
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 89 ldennyjr 09-Dec-18 01:36
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 60 WhoWeird 09-Dec-18 01:50
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 66 Jock 09-Dec-18 02:44
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 74 Brian Patterson 09-Dec-18 03:06
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 59 Jock 09-Dec-18 06:05
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 84 Jock 09-Dec-18 23:56
Re: Kelly quitting, can't babysit president loco 82 Jock 11-Dec-18 18:48

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.