Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
"In approaching immigration reform, I believe we must enact tough, practical reforms that ensure and promote the legal and orderly entry of immigrants into our country. Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.

We all agree on the need to better secure the border, and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants. I continue to believe that we need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace. And that means a workable mandatory system that employers must use to verify the legality of their workers. Right now we've got millions of illegal immigrants who live and work here without knowing their identity or background. We need to start by giving agencies charged with border security new technology, new facilities and more people to stop, process and deport illegal immigrants.

If only everyone (in the Middle East) could be like Scandinavians, (achieving peace) would all be easy. Let me repeat: We need strong border security at the borders."

Finally, someone got it right!

PWH

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The President On Immigration 393 Barbelo 10-Feb-18 05:50
President Obama On Immigration 107 eli stills 10-Feb-18 12:34
Then there was Donald 48 drrayeye 17-Feb-18 09:55
Re: Then there was Donald 68 Barbelo 17-Feb-18 11:31
Re: Then there was Donald 133 eli stills 17-Feb-18 14:27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.