Obviously you wish to distract form my criticism of Pete’s post but perhaps it’s time you provided your opinion of Pete’s use of a graphic image of the broken body of the latest victim of terrorist violence to garner attention. In his own explanation he provides that his intent was to manipulate members into responding to his latest Islamic terrorism and immigration OP.
I was letting this squabble burn itself out, but this is just flat-out wrong.
Lets state the facts here:
1. Not a single moderator found issue with my posting of the image aside from not including a warning.
2. The moderator who previously found fault with my posts from over a year ago and classified them as "soapboxing" DID NOT FIND FAULT with the image, or this thread -- you will note that no warnings were issued here.
3. I never expressed that my intention in posting the image was to "manipulate members into responding to [my] latest Islamic terrorism and immigration [thread]". I expressed that I posted the imagine to bring a sense of reality to the normalizing of these attacks. You should apologize.
4. I never mentioned Islam or immigration in this thread until both were raised by you and your cohorts.
5. I challenge you to tally the number of threads I have created on the topic of radical Islam/terrorism with my topics on other issues. Through your wording "his latest Islamic terrorism and immigration OP", you're insinuating that this is a topic I fixate on. Untrue - again. Support yourself or apologize.
I am tired of being misrepresented on this forum simply so people can more easily dismiss what is brought forward.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 21-Apr-17 22:19 by Archaic.