Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
This is not about endorsing or not endorsing any alternative blog or website. It is about the essential freedom of us all to be able to read and decide any and all opinions or analyses and not to have government decide what I am or am not allowed to read. It’s about the freedom to keep privacy about what I choose to buy and not leave a digital trail that my bank could release to the tax authorities or to Homeland Security or the FBI, or sell to profiling consumer operations. Controlling public communication and controlling private money would go a long way to creation of the perfect totalitarian state. Not a good idea, I would say.
[journal-neo.org]

[journal-neo.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14-Dec-16 17:49 by dmatherly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Totalitarianism, and I Don't Mean Russia 610 dmatherly 14-Dec-16 17:48
Re: It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Totalitarianism, and I Don't Mean Russia 227 randompHactor 14-Dec-16 17:59
Re: It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Totalitarianism, and I Don't Mean Russia 178 Sirius7237 14-Dec-16 18:29
Re: It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Totalitarianism, and I Don't Mean Russia 224 randompHactor 14-Dec-16 18:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.