Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Idiots like these were the reason why we had a CIVIL WAR in this country. Thank God the Union Army prevailed. As a tax payer owner of the federal lands they are occupying I want them gone also. But they're ultimate goal is a shoot out with the Federal Government and they will clam it was Uncle Sam's fault. I hope their families are ready to except the out come if comes to a shoot out. In my eyes they will not be heros, just IDIOTS.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 602 carolb 22-Jan-16 19:22
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 154 Aine 22-Jan-16 19:42
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 152 carolb 22-Jan-16 19:59
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 162 calisurfer30 23-Jan-16 02:53
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 155 calisurfer30 23-Jan-16 02:55
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 149 Loki74 23-Jan-16 08:00
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 190 ldennyjr 23-Jan-16 20:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.