Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet. Why are these people still allowed to drive around, illegally building roads, destroying fences and Paiute artifacts? What's it going to take to remove them?

From CBC radio:

[www.cbc.ca]

The Oregon Militia stand-off has entered it's third week and the men occupying the refuge have been seen tearing down federal fencing and building a road straight through the land. Jason Holm, a spokesman for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, tells 'As It Happens' host Carol Off that there is real concern for historic and archeological treasures being destroyed.

"We know they have built some roads and they are using heavy equipment ... the fact that folks are driving around with impunity and without consideration of burial sites and archaeological treasures ... I've described it in the past as ghoulish and I stand by that."

Carol

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 599 carolb 22-Jan-16 19:22
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 154 Aine 22-Jan-16 19:42
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 150 carolb 22-Jan-16 19:59
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 161 calisurfer30 23-Jan-16 02:53
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 155 calisurfer30 23-Jan-16 02:55
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 148 Loki74 23-Jan-16 08:00
Re: Oregon militia potentially destroying archaeological treasures 190 ldennyjr 23-Jan-16 20:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.